I LOVE JOGGERS. I live in them! So comfy and the ultimate lounge look. Just pull on with a sweatshirt, trainers and leather jacket and instantly look amazing.
There are lots of them out there, and they are easy to get wrong and be unflattering, so what makes a good pair?
* Pockets (or at least imitation ones!) are a must have, for that 'hands in pocket' slouchy look, also so useful for shoving things in!
* Detailing, such as panels, seams or zips.
* Tapered ankles for a bit of leg definition, and the tighter the better!
* Colour is important too, for me they have to go with my sweats! I like muted colours such as greys and beiges.
* An elasticated low waist, again for comfort and that loungey look.
So here are my top 10:
1. Tracky pants by Suzy D, £39.99. These really are my all time favourite joggers, ever! And I literally live in them. With a range of lovely muted colours and fab details such as side panels, zips and pockets they may be baggy but are also very flattering. Can be dressed up or down, I wear mine with trainers and a sweatshirt. Low in stock at the moment on their site but email them or give them a call and they can go through the stock with you.
2. Sincerely Jules Lux Joggers
, £76.93. These are a bit more expensive and you have to buy from Nordstrom so pay shipping costs, but they are totally amazing!
I love that Hush have a whole section on their site featuring harems and joggers! These harem pants have been around for a few years, are a complete classic, and are perhaps what started the harem/jogger craze! You can't go wrong with a pair of these. Their Amie and Ashley joggers are fab too.
5. H&M joggers £19.99
. I love these! Available in grey, black and combat. A very slouchy fit, they are so comfortable, and also affordable!
6. Jean joggers
, £21.41 from Amazon.
I love these, so comfy and look fab with my sweats!
7. Superdry joggers,
£49.99. These are gorgeously thick and warm, perfect for colder days! Available in light or dark grey.
the asymmetric buttons and zip. Available in lots of colours.
9. GiftPop yoga pants
, £45. I know they aren't really joggers, but they have to be included in my list! They have that ultimate lounge look and are an amazing fit - I adore these and have them in a few colours! Giftpop are soon stocking them in plain colours too - I shall definitely be getting a pair!
10. Biker joggers H&M
, £24.99. Available in light grey, green or dark grey. I like the biker detailing across the knees!
And all of the above will look fab with my vests, tees and sweats!
HAPPY SHOPPING! : - )
Back to Little snippets of info that I think might be of some use to you! :-)