I love a green smoothie for breakfast (with a strong coffee!), such a good start to the day! This one is so easy to make, and tastes so good too!
All you need:
- a cup of frozen mango chunks (available from most supermarkets)
- a banana (adds sweetness and smoothness)
- a good handful of spinach
- a good slug of apple juice (to cover all the ingredients)
- a blender (I have a nutribullet)
All you do:
- bung all the ingredients into a blender and blend unti smooth. Enjoy!
- for an extra zing, add some lime juice at the end
- for some heat, try adding some raw ginger and blend
- for extra protein, try adding chia seeds